It seems like every one is getting a make over this summer and/or heading into fall.
- Venus Diva Mag is evolving, this September it will officially launch Daily Venus Diva with Stephanie Penn-Danforth as the new editor.
- Catherines / Lane Bryant – The Charming Shoppes triple threat had a huge renovation on all three of their plus size sites. Probably Fashion Bug’s was the greatest moving from three separate size designations to one size range of 6 to 30. Lane Bryant gave theirs a face lift and added a plus size community to theirs.
- Torrid – This trendy website went a little higher tech with the visual and is easier to use.
- Skorch -They went on a bit of a hiatus near the end of last year but they are back bigger and stronger than ever conducting model searches across the U.S. and preparing for their first print publication December 1st. A one year subscription in the U.S. is $25. Hopefully Canada soon.
- Liz Claiborne – Their plus size line kind of disappeared last year but now it’s back fresher and brighter than ever along with a better customer friendly site. Updates: They dropped their website and joined the QVC.
If you haven’t been to these places lately I recommend checking out the new digs. Have you noticed any other of your favorite plus size sites getting a makeover?