One of my favorite pieces for affordable fashion jewelry is Ardene. The mall right around the corner from me opened up a new shop and I couldn’t be happier with it. This month’s giveaway as you can guess from the title is all about decorating your neck with pretty things. In this case scarves and necklaces in some of the season’s hottest colors!
With this month’s giveaway one lucky winner will have a different look for six days of the week.
- One Turquoise Large Medallion Necklace
- One Multi-Colored Square Necklace
- One Multi-Layered Red Beaded/Chain Necklace
- One Multi-Layered Turquoise Necklace
- One Canary Yellow Scarf
- One Electric Blue Scarf
- Retail value: $70
How to Enter:
For this contest there are multiple ways to enter for triple the chances of winning (note: You must leave a separate comment for each one to get the best chances):
- Main entry: Leave comment below about which piece you are most excited about.
- Follow me on twitter: Leave a comment below that you are following me and link to your twitter profile.
- Follow me on facebook: Leave a comment below that you are following me and a link to your facebook.
One entry per person per method– suspicious entries with the same IP address (you know who you are) will be deleted without notice. The lucky winner will be chosen from the comments at random, using random.org, on April 28, 2010 at 3 pm EST. This giveaway is sponsored by Five Favorite Things and I will be mailing the winner the gift after the email and mailing address of the winner have been confirmed by myself (so make sure you enter the right email). This giveaway is open to person 18 years and older living in the United States and Canada. Void where prohibited by law. The winner will have two weeks to claim the prize; after which time it will be rewarded to someone else.
UPDATE: The winner was announced in the comments below. Congratulations to Julie!
* Visit Ardene for fashion jewelry and clothing (reg. sizes)