I have a fun giveaway for you this month from an Etsy jewelry designer. A custom made ring! Lisa from Sparklewing is offering one lucky winner their fave choice from her Etsy shop and she will customize it to their size, choice of color beads plus any of the following wire colors: copper, gold, silver and black. These brightly colored rings are available in her shop for an affordable $15.
Sparklewing is the new jewelry line from Lisa Cucinotta. The line features chunky beaded cocktail rings and pendants. Each piece is handmade from a variety of glass, ceramic, crystal and plastic beads wrapped in wire. Priced affordably from $10-25, these pieces make a great statement and can be custom made in your size and color preferences.
Lisa Cucinotta has no free time, and most days she likes it that way! She works full time for an online marketing agency and runs her own plus size fashion website on the side, www.beautypluspower.com. In what’s left of her free time, Lisa is also writing her first novel and of course, designing jewelry!
- One winner will have a choice of a custom made ring in their size and color choice
- Retail value: $15
How to Enter:
For this contest there is the option of one to four entries. To get four entries you must leave a separate comment below for each method following these directions:
- Main entry: This one is a must to enter. Visit the Sparklewing Etsy shop and look for your favorite ring (or another item in this shop) then come back here and leave a comment below letting us know which it is.
- Second entry: Follow me on twitter. Leave a comment below that you are following me including your @ name (yes, it still counts if you are already following me).
- Third entry: Follow me on facebook. Leave a comment below that you are following me and a link to your facebook (yes, it still counts if you are already following me).
- Bonus entry: If you have an Etsy account visit the Sparklewing Etsy shop and “add seller to favorites”.
Four entries per person are allowed (one per method above)– suspicious entries with the same IP address (you know who you are) will be deleted without notice. The lucky winner will be chosen from the comments at random, using random.org, on July 30, 2010 at 3 pm EST. This giveaway is sponsored by Lisa Cucinotta (Sparklewing Jewelry Designer) and she will be mailing the gift after the email and mailing address of the winner have been confirmed by myself (so make sure you enter the right email). This giveaway is open to person 18 years and older living in the United States and Canada. Void where prohibited by law. The winner will have two weeks to claim the prize; after which time it will be rewarded to someone else.
UPDATE: The winner was announced in the comments below. Congratulations to Mim.
* Visit Lisa’s Sparklewing Etsy shop