For most of us, jeans are the most worn item from our closet. Some of us only have a few pairs while others have fourteen or more. It was not too long ago that jeans were only relegated for weekend wear. We were not allowed to wear them at school and we definitely were not allowed to wear them at work.
While there are still some occasions where denim is not acceptable we can pretty much get away with dressing them up and wearing them anywhere. Yes it is possible to dress up your jeans. Here is a perfect example featuring the skinny jeans from Torrid:
- Black Lace Lapel Jacket, $59
- White Gauze Lantern Sleeves Top, $39
- Black And Purple Bead Hematite Chain Necklace, $20
- Torrid Denim – Curvy Skinny Jean, $59
- Silver and White Rhinestone Bracelet Pack, $25
- Quincy Nude Chiffon Ruffle Heels, $40
- Steve Madden Black Bneptune Satchel, $98
Do you like to dress up your jeans?