Stevie Nicks and Don Henley knew how to make leather and lace sexy in the 1981 but in 2012 Carmakoma is making leather and lace options that are versatile and sexy. While you are checking out my favorites have a listen to Stevie and Don:
Here are my favorites from Carmakoma, the lace is real but the leather is “leather look”.
Left to right:
- Alibi, a simple lace blouse that is perfect for layering under jackets or deep cut dresses. Or over a favorite black bra. Shown here with the Boxwood lace leggings.
- Chardon, the lace tank has beading over it to make it extra special. Love it with the black or white bra under it. Or let’s go super cool with a bright coral one.
- Louvre, leather look motorcycle jacket is still on top with jeans or over maxi dresses.
- Queen, a coral top with lace on shoulders (front and back), add a thin or obi belt for some shaping.
- Rollercoaster, this leather look wrap around is the dream belt for tops and dresses that are dressy or casual.
- Cadet, is the fancier version of the Chardon, with 3/4 sleeves and cute round collar. I just wish they had mirrored the pocket.
- Commerce, a basic lace cami to add some pizazz to the cami drawer.
- Marcel, and edgy short leather skirt with an irregular cut in the front to highlight the legs.
There you have it, leather and lace together again making perfect music.
* Get your leather and lace from Carmakoma