Experimenting with prints has never been easier than with Igigi’s print dresses and tops. Take a look at these classic cuts and keep an eye out this spring and summer for even more fresh options (I am especially looking forward to the Rita Vintage Polka Dot Dress with the orange skirt and yellow polka dots):
From left to right:
- The classic print of the Claudette dress is missed with a color blocked top half and coordinating belt.
- The Cheryl Wrap Dress has a beautiful teal, navy, and gold mixed print is a wrap dress with pockets.
- The Florica Dress mixes color coordinating prints on body and arms.
- The Tatiana Dress looks like animal print mixed with blue on first glance.
- The Infinity Tunic is back with a new print and two color options and is still versatile with five looks and two color choices.
* Get your plus size print dresses from Igigi