I have been meaning to comment on Plus Size Fix’s new look for some time now. It feels like they are offering more for the same low prices (they just need to bring their size range up a notch). They have some really cute pieces including colored denim and trendy tops (1x to 3x). Here are my top ten favorite picks of the moment.
Left to right:
- Off Shoulder Colorful Zig Zag Dress, $43
- Silky Diamond Violet Blouse, $27
- Belted Polka Dot See Through White Button Up, $34
- Floor Length Abstract Animal Orange Dress, $49
- Sexy Leopard Print Skinny Jeans, $43
- Classic Houndstooth Bodycon Knit Dress, $45
- Soft See Through Tulip Back Taupe Top, $27
- Sexy Lace Bubble Teal Dress, $40
- Soft Premium Colored Purple Skinny Jeans, $39
- Tan Leather Biker Jacket, $59
I cannot get enough of colored jeans, love the purple. The print denim trend is starting to grow on me too — especially if it is subdued like the grey leopard print above. Some of their “dresses” seem a tad on the short side to me and I would be more inclined to wear them as a tunic. I definitely cannot get enough of houndstooth and sheer dotted blouses. Overall, looks like a fun place to shop.
* Get your plus size clothing from Plus Size Fix