One of my favorite features this year is lace especially when it is on dresses. I like it as a delicate sleeve, as a covering for the back or bodice, but mostly as an overlay with another fabric underneath. Lace has really come a long way from the prickly stuff I was forced to wear as a kid. Kiyonna has an amazing selection of plus size dresses with lace detailing to choose from. My favorites? The Valentina and Retro Glam dresses.
From left to right:
- Valentina Illusion Dress, $118
- Retro Glam Lace Dress, $168
- Gigi Lace Cinch Dress, $128
- Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress, $158
- Analisa Lace Column Dress, $288
- Luna Lace Dress, $158
How do you like your lace, as a subtle accent or as a complete overlay? Also I am curious what you like your lace print to be, do you prefer it to floral or something else?
* Get your plus size lace accent dresses from Kiyonna