I am crazy for wedges. Heels are great too but there is something about the stability of wedges that oozes safety — anyone who has ever broken a heel knows what I am talking about. Wedges have come a long way in terms of style — while under the right conditions I am sure they can be sexy, mostly they just scream fun. Like these beauties from Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW).
From left to right:
- Audrey Brooke Ebony Wedge Sandal, $49.95
- SM Women’s Rise Wedge Sandal (more colors), $49.95
- Tommy Hilfiger Hazel Wedge Sandal, $59.95
- Bandolino Efficial Wedge Sandal (more colors), $54.95
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Tiona Wedge Sandal, $59.95
- Audrey Brooke Naomi Patent Wedge Sandal, $49.95
- Lucky Brand Reese Wedge Sandal, $69.95
- Bamboo Pippa-20 Wedge Sandal (more colors), $34.95
- Franco Sarto Cerla Wedge Sandal (more colors, $59.95
- Missoni Printed Fabric Wedge Sandal, $299.95
These are just a few of my favorite styles, DSW has over 600 wedges to choose from. The majority of the ones I looked at averaged $60 but there were some as low as $30 and upwards. It looks like they have free shipping at the moment.
* Get your wedges from Designer Shoe Warehouse