Alexandra Boos, a plus size model and spokesperson for Ulla Popken gives the highlights on why their separates are perfect for many lifestyles and to remind us that “feeling beautiful is empowering”.
Five of my favorite plus size tops from Ulla Popken at the moment are:
From left to right:
- Relaxed Knit Blazer in cerulean blue (more colors), $69
- Blue Lagoon Burnout Duster and Tank Set, $110
- Embellished Giraffe Print Knit Tunic in coral (more colors), $59
- Scrolled Florals Duster Set, $79
- Lace Border Gauze Tunic in pacific (more colors), $59
When I first saw the coral Giraffe Print top I did not really care for it on the model, then I saw it on Babe Hope and fell in love with it. It comes in two other colors. A perfect example of why having an actual curvy model is a good idea.
I love being able to see the same top on different sized women. It helps to make a accurate shopping decision.
* Get your plus size clothing from Ulla Popken