A pair of jeans is one of the most worn piece of clothing so it is important to find the perfect pair –- something that is comfortable, stylish, and fits well. What’s great about jeans is that you can match it with any top from spaghetti straps to plain shirts.
This versatile clothing item can create different looks to match each occasion like blazers over jeans for work and sweatshirt over jeans for hanging out at the Eaton Centre. You don’t have to worry too much about getting your jeans crumpled, stained, or ripped because that makes your trousers unique and authentic. Instead of wearing a skirt when playing online games like FoxyBingo at the park, you can do that more comfortably by wearing jeans.
There are some people who find it difficult to choose the right jeans for them especially plus size women. To make things easier for you, check out some of these things that you need to consider when buying plus size jeans:
1. Choose dark-colored trousers such as black or dark blue because these colors make you look slimmer. Old Navy has some dark-wash fit jeans for plus size women that can be worn from morning ’til evening.
2. Avoid wearing super tight jeans as well as baggy trousers because they will not flatter your shape. I highly recommend the Gap curvy jeans and Levis defined waist boot cut jeans because it is not too tight or too loose.
3. Make sure to choose stretchable jeans so you won’t have a hard time moving. The common problem of plus size women is sitting down or bending in their jeans so this kind of trouser will be their best friend.
4. If you have a larger behind, choose jeans that have pockets on the back to give an illusion of having a smaller rear.
5. Be patient and try different styles before buying a pair of jeans. Initially, instead of buying online, it is best to visit the outlet or stores so you can fit different styles and see what looks best on you.
This is a guest post.