With all the rain we have been experiencing this weekend it is not surprising that these Hunter Boots caught my eye. Hunter boots are completely waterproof, super flexible and have a cushioned foot bed. Here is a very short video showing offer their qualities:
But more importantly they have great colors!
- The Hunter Originals ($135) come in seven wonderful colors but I love the yellow.
- The Hunter Original High Gloss’11 ($125) comes in vermilion red and this most awesome orchid.
- The Hunter Huntress ($125) in high gloss red looks like it has a wider calf than the original.
- The Hunter Arnie ($195) comes in three colors but I especially love these graphite ones.
- The Hunter Original Short Gloss ($125) comes in three colors but the pillar box red is tops.
The originals only have a 15-16″ calf so if you typically have issues with your calves fitting into these types of boots they are not a safe bet. The shorter boots still give enough of coverage and there is usually less issues with calf width at those heights.
* Get your Hunter Boots from Zappos