Swimsuits generally are not cheap. Some can be downright killer expensive. For the most part we really do not wear them that often so why put too much money into something that spends most of its time in the drawer? If you are a pool or beach maven, then sure, it pays to invest a little money into a good fitting, long lasting bathing suit but for the most of us… meh.
Always for Me’s swimsuits typically run in the $89 range. But they have a newer section under their own brand that is still fashionable, fun, and nicely made that will not completely empty the pocket book. This range is priced at $69 and under (I threw in a few fave ones that were on sale too). So if you are an occasional swimsuit wearer like myself you might be able to appreciate the price point.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Safari Two Piece Tankini with Brief (also comes in turquoise), $69
- Primrose Two Piece Tankini with Brief in black and next to that fuchsia, $69
- Valencia Ruffled One Piece Swimsuit (multiple color choices), $45
- Black & Bright Two Piece Tankini with Brief (multiple accept color options), $59
- Baja Two Piece Tankini, $46
- Teal Serpent Underwire Bandeau Swimsuit, $59
- Bright Red Control Orbit Swimdress, $59
- Carnival Underwire Bandeau Swimsuit, $59
- Tribal Tankini with Swim Shorts, $59
Always for Me ships worldwide.
* Get your plus size swimwear from Always for Me