On first glance a pair of khakis can look like a boring pair of beige pants. But beige khakis are actually a versatile base piece to build upon and can go from casual to dresses with a few simple pieces. Get the most from your khakis with these three simple looks.
First lets start with the khakis. I found an affordable Comfort Waist Twill Pant ($48) at Catherines. And since you can now show at Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, Sonsi, and Loop 18 I decided to find the three looks all in one spot.
- Top: Layered Brushstroke Print Top ($17 — regular $30) from Fashion Bug, 1x to 4x
- Shoes: Glitter ballet flat in gold tone ($30) from Lane Bryant
- Bracelet: Amethyst Nugget Stretch Bracelet by Palm Beach Jewelry ($18) from Loop 18
- Handbag: Gretta Bag Paradise Paisley by Donna Sharp ($25) from Loop 18
Roll up the khakis legs tightly a couple inches above the ankles. I would also add a few thin silver chains to the curb necklace!
- Top: Sheer Snake Print Sharkbite Top by Seven7 ($60) from Lane Bryant, 14 to 24
- Shoes: Cut Out Peep Toe Heel ($60) from Lane Bryant
- Necklace: Black & Goldtone Curb-Link Necklace by Palm Beach Jewelry ($30) from Loop 18.
- Handbag: Leather Studded Hobo by Bisadora ($60) from Lane Bryant
- Top: Drape front sleeveless blouse ($40) from Lane Bryant, 14 to 24
- Jacket: Embossed Animal Print Jacket ($36) from Fashion Bug, 1x to 4x
- Shoes: Patent Platform Pump ($60) from Lane Bryant
- Bracelet: Ruby Red/White Pearl Bracelet Set by Palm Beach Jewelry ($20) from Loop 18.
- Belt: Patent Snake Skinny Belt ($30) from Lane Bryant (for blouse)
- Handbag: Uptownn by Big Buddha ($105) from Look 18
* Visit Catherines for plus size khakis