Every season, plus size designer, Monif C never ceases to amaze and delight me with her new fashions and this fall is no different. Along with the usual Marilyn Convertible Dress, this season in black, teal, olive, purple, and red, she has four other dresses I love. Whether you are looking for a plus size party dress or career dress Monif has a little something special for every one.
- The “Maggie” Color Block Banded Dress in jade/ivory — I love the fact this is a full coverage dress from the wrists to the neck but still manages to show off the curves in style.
- Of all of the dresses this season the “Gia” Batwing Ruched Dress in purple is my absolute favorite. I love the style and the color. This is the best use of the batwing that I have ever seen.
- The “Alexandra” Draped Goddess Dress is just lovely and decadent in red.
- When I see the “Dana” Exposed Shoulder High/Low Dress in black I think “fun” and a whole lot of dancing. I am a huge fan of the high-low trend and this dress takes it to the extreme.
- And of course there is the “Marilyn” Ruched Convertible Dress in one of my fave colors, teal. This is also one of my favorite wrap looks.
* Get your plus size dresses from Monif C